This is Acid House 1988
As the title of this video states, “This is Acid House 1988”. What does one see in “This is Acid House 1988”? Well, people dancing to acid house music in 1988. Why would one want to watch “This is Acid House 1988”? Here are several reasons why:
- 00:08-00:14: The racial harmony of a black and white man dancing in ecstatic union.
- 00:16-00:26: Dilated Pupils in Pink throwing down followed by Red Bandana Snarl really throwing down.
- 00:43-00:48: Ally Sheedy’s Sister mesmerized by her hands when the question of whether or not that’s a balloon strung to her wrist is far more fascinating.
- 00:57: The first appearance of the Mitch Kramer of 1988 Acid House.
- 02:18-02:26: A member of The Jesus and Mary Chain Gang defying the music to house him.
- 02:45: Skrillex, Sr.!
- 03:00-03:04: Wayne from The Wonder Years stompin’ in a Cosby Sweater.
And then it goes on for another seven minutes (though the first four are its prime). As two guys once said, “House music all night long.”